Kumar Guarav: “We will see Bitcoin price well above $10,000 sooner or later in any case.”
Alena Vranova News
Alena Vranova is a Bitcoin investor — as well as other cryptocurrencies — a business developer, fintech and Bitcoin economist, co-founder and former CEO of the Czech project SatoshiLabs — a company that has developed cryptocurrency hardware wallets and other related software. Alena Vranova is the team leader of designers and programmers of the hardware wallet TREZOR. Alena Vranova also takes part in working with the mining pool Slush Pool and with the Coinmap service, a map showing places that accept Bitcoin. She decided to step down from SatoshiLabs as CEO in 2017. Currently, Alena Vranova is frequently interviewed about cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, performs as a speaker on various related conferences and meetings and writes for cryptocurrency media.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX