Chinese payment giants Alipay and WeChat Pay reportedly requested Huobi to remove their services from its OTC trading desk.
Alibaba Group is a public Chinese company that specializes in the sphere of e-commerce and also owns the business-to-business web portal Alibaba.com. The company was founded in 1999 by Ma Yun — known professionally as Jack Ma — and currently is headquartered in Hangzhou. Alibaba has several platforms, such as Alibaba pictures for film directing, Alibaba Express (officially AliExpress) — an international trading platform — and AliPay — a platform for online payments. As China has banned the use of cryptocurrency in the country, the company supported such policy and made all payments in Bitcoin invalid. Nevertheless, the founder of service believes in the prospects of blockchain technology for the cloud storage and logistics of the corporation.
- FBI Outline Key Features of Scam ICOs, Warns Investors to Be Vigilant
- India Targets Cryptocurrency Crime аs Part оf Cyber Security Offensive
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Japan’s Number Two Bank by Assets Completes R3 Blockchain-Based Trade Finance Trial
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18