Grin’s reputation seemingly taking beating in light of the recent allegations put forth by crypto researcher over Mimblewimble protocol.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- China’s Central Bank to Lead Real-World Pilot of Digital Yuan: Report
- South Korea: Gov’t Seeks to Tax Crypto Transactions as Capital Gains
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB