Defending the cryptocurrency, the Morgan Creek founder said that like Amazon, Bitcoin is only a buy.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken??
- Supreme Court of India Postpones Cryptocurrency Ban Hearing to November
- Luxury Car Manufacturer Begins Accepting Bitcoin for Vehicle Sales
- Calibra Head: Libra ‘Absolutely Not’ in Jeopardy Without PayPal, Visa
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $8K With ‘Ugly’ Scenarios on All Timeframes