A recent survey has revealed that some Amazon shoppers would be comfortable buying an Amazon-branded cryptocurrency.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After Recent Gains, Stock Market Sees Green
- Crypto Investment Services Firm BitGo to Add Support for TRON
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Includes Cryptocurrency Key Storage
- Spanish Mining Startup to Return $68 Million Raised During ICO
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20