Amazon-owned video streaming service Twitch has evidently removed Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as payment options.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19