Digital Asset has partnered with Amazon Web Services Aurora to make its open-source smart contract language more interoperable.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Global Banking Giant HSBC Launches Tokenization-Based Receivables System for India
- Fidelity-Backed Crypto Analytics Firm to Integrate Twitter-Based Crypto Sentiment Feed
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains