Brave partners with TAP Network to provide its users with access to rewards from 250,000 brands including Amazon, Apple and Netflix.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Gold Is ‘Toilet Paper’ for the Rich, Bitcoin for the Poor — Max Keiser
- SEC Postpones Decision on Overstock-Affiliated Security Token Exchange
- FATF Report: US Is Not Focusing Enough on Crypto Financial Risk
- Pandemic Is Changing Bitcoin Usage in ‘Unexpected Ways,’ Says Chainalysis
- Top Ripple Dev Publishes Method to Increase Privacy Using ‘Blinded Tags’