Coinbase resets the passwords of over 3,000 customers in response to a bug that logged their real passwords in clear text.
Amazon is one of the largest trading platforms in the world. The service was founded in 1994 by Jeffrey Preston Bezos, who is more commonly known as Jeff Bezos.
Nowadays, one of the most important questions is if Amazon will accept cryptocurrency or not, as the whole future of cryptocurrency depends on the opportunity to pay with it. Amazon accepting cryptocurrency might be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, Bitcoin transactions have a relatively low speed with about 7 transactions per second while the maximum number of transactions per second on Amazon was 600. Nevertheless, the company hasn’t officially announced that it will accept virtual currencies.
- Binance Reveals ‘Venus’ — Its Own Project to Rival Facebook’s Libra
- Japan’s Retail Giant Rakuten Officially Launches Crypto Exchange
- PlusToken Suspected Ponzi Moves $240M in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- Bitcoin Price Bullish Wedge Forms Pointing to $11K, Says Trader
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*