A blockchain-based “crypto arcade playground” is vowing to help game developers make decent profits without having to rely on commission-heavy app stores.
App Store News
An app store is a concept of a digital distribution platform for software, mostly for mobile devices. App stores mostly present online shopping websites where applications are united by categories and described in terms of functionality, requirements and prices. The major app stores today are the Apple App Store and Google Play. Numerous applications for cryptocurrency usage are distributed through these platforms. One can buy Bitcoin wallets in an app store, download blockchain-based identity solutions and other software. Current app stores are centralized and most developers are forced to distribute their products with the involvement of a third party, which takes part of the revenue. A blockchain app store could establish a developer-to-consumer connection without any central authority, with strong protection from fraud with the immutability of the network and implementation of smart contracts.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17