A blockchain-based “crypto arcade playground” is vowing to help game developers make decent profits without having to rely on commission-heavy app stores.
App Store News
An app store is a concept of a digital distribution platform for software, mostly for mobile devices. App stores mostly present online shopping websites where applications are united by categories and described in terms of functionality, requirements and prices. The major app stores today are the Apple App Store and Google Play. Numerous applications for cryptocurrency usage are distributed through these platforms. One can buy Bitcoin wallets in an app store, download blockchain-based identity solutions and other software. Current app stores are centralized and most developers are forced to distribute their products with the involvement of a third party, which takes part of the revenue. A blockchain app store could establish a developer-to-consumer connection without any central authority, with strong protection from fraud with the immutability of the network and implementation of smart contracts.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22