Web 3.0 browsers are tapping into existing networks in emerging markets to foster crypto adoption.
App Store News
An app store is a concept of a digital distribution platform for software, mostly for mobile devices. App stores mostly present online shopping websites where applications are united by categories and described in terms of functionality, requirements and prices. The major app stores today are the Apple App Store and Google Play. Numerous applications for cryptocurrency usage are distributed through these platforms. One can buy Bitcoin wallets in an app store, download blockchain-based identity solutions and other software. Current app stores are centralized and most developers are forced to distribute their products with the involvement of a third party, which takes part of the revenue. A blockchain app store could establish a developer-to-consumer connection without any central authority, with strong protection from fraud with the immutability of the network and implementation of smart contracts.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto