A multicurrency digital wallet has announced that it has fully integrated Apple Pay into its app, opening new payment options for users.
Apple Pay News
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service for payments in person, payments within applications of iOS and on the web. Apple Pay is supported by most Apple products. It is mostly used with the Apple Pay app on iPhones and with Apple Pay for the smart watches of the company. Basically, all businesses that have a commuter card terminal with NFC are places that can accept Apple Pay. Stores that accept Apple Pay usually offer both offline and internet purchases. One can buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay, alongside many other cryptocurrencies that offer the purchase of their coins with Apple Pay. Apple Pay implements Touch ID and Face ID for further security of the wallet. Apple Pay is available for citizens of 29 countries, including the U.S., U.K., Canada, Russia and China. The most recent countries to implement Apple Pay are currently Poland and Norway, which have supported it since June 2018.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH