U.K. and Ireland-based Wilsons Auctions partners with Belgium government to sell $430,000 in cryptocurrencies seized during police operations.
An auction is public trade of different kinds of goods and assets. An auction is organized with rules set in advanced that can differ from auction to auction. Nevertheless, one common thing for every event like this is competition between potential buyers in order to find the winner of the auction. Competition is necessary, as initially the price for the displayed product is lower than its market price. As well as other things, cryptocurrency can be sold in an auction and BTC auctions are popular, as almost everybody can afford to buy them there. Usually, it is Bitcoin that had been confiscated from criminals and sold in a police or FBI Bitcoin auction. In 2016, there began a daily Gemini auction of Bitcoin for dollars, which the exchange platform launched.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Binance Partners With Risk Management Firm IdentityMind for KYC and AML Compliance
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25