Blockchain firm Solana has sold out of the tokens that it issued via a Dutch auction on CoinList’s platform.
An auction is public trade of different kinds of goods and assets. An auction is organized with rules set in advanced that can differ from auction to auction. Nevertheless, one common thing for every event like this is competition between potential buyers in order to find the winner of the auction. Competition is necessary, as initially the price for the displayed product is lower than its market price. As well as other things, cryptocurrency can be sold in an auction and BTC auctions are popular, as almost everybody can afford to buy them there. Usually, it is Bitcoin that had been confiscated from criminals and sold in a police or FBI Bitcoin auction. In 2016, there began a daily Gemini auction of Bitcoin for dollars, which the exchange platform launched.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO