World’s first ever crypto bookmaker is launching an ICO, threatening to revolutionize gambling industry.
Betting is an activity of predicting the results of some event and trying to get an income by placing a wager on it. Betting is especially popular in sports and politics. Betting is performed with various types of money. Bitcoin betting is one of emerging types of placing wages that is gathering popularity among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Providers of betting platforms are largely dependent on being trusted by consumers. Blockchain sports betting platforms are one of the options to improve the credibility of betting providers. The sustainability of information to being changed post factum and transparency of peer-to-peer betting system is a promising adjustment for current platforms. Blockchain betting platforms already have several startups like Wagerr.com, Gron Digital and HEROcoin — an Ethereum-based betting system.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA