World’s first ever crypto bookmaker is launching an ICO, threatening to revolutionize gambling industry.
Betting is an activity of predicting the results of some event and trying to get an income by placing a wager on it. Betting is especially popular in sports and politics. Betting is performed with various types of money. Bitcoin betting is one of emerging types of placing wages that is gathering popularity among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Providers of betting platforms are largely dependent on being trusted by consumers. Blockchain sports betting platforms are one of the options to improve the credibility of betting providers. The sustainability of information to being changed post factum and transparency of peer-to-peer betting system is a promising adjustment for current platforms. Blockchain betting platforms already have several startups like Wagerr.com, Gron Digital and HEROcoin — an Ethereum-based betting system.
- Facebook Registers New Fintech Firm in Switzerland
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Russian Sberbank Demands Client Provide Data on Cryptocurrency Revenue
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 17