World’s first ever crypto bookmaker is launching an ICO, threatening to revolutionize gambling industry.
Betting is an activity of predicting the results of some event and trying to get an income by placing a wager on it. Betting is especially popular in sports and politics. Betting is performed with various types of money. Bitcoin betting is one of emerging types of placing wages that is gathering popularity among cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Providers of betting platforms are largely dependent on being trusted by consumers. Blockchain sports betting platforms are one of the options to improve the credibility of betting providers. The sustainability of information to being changed post factum and transparency of peer-to-peer betting system is a promising adjustment for current platforms. Blockchain betting platforms already have several startups like Wagerr.com, Gron Digital and HEROcoin — an Ethereum-based betting system.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14