While Bitcoin looks weak, select altcoins are showing resilience and this can shift the focus from Bitcoin to altcoins.
Binance Coin News
Binance Сoin (BNB) is a cryptocurrency designed by the eponymous cryptocurrency exchange. Based on the ERC-20 standard, Binance Coin was established with the Ethereum technologies. The Binance Coin market cap is one of the largest on the market and the largest among the ERC-based tokens with over 1,3 billion dollars at the time of writing this article. BNB was developed to become a trading tool on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. BNB-based transactions are subsidized by the exchange making the coin more attractive to use within it. Due to the large trading volume of Binance and its effective strategy on the new asset, Binance Coin was fast to become a major part of the industry. BNB price is supported by the large number of businesses accepting the coin as a form of payment.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving