Eight months after the discovery of the inflation bug, more than half of the full nodes on the bitcoin network are still running client versions susceptible to ...
Bitcoin Core News
Bitcoin Core is a client software used to access the Bitcoin network. The platform is considered to be official, as Bitcoin Core developers are part of the Bitcoin foundation, which means they took part in the creation of Bitcoin and now support the network by creating protocols and updates. In addition, Bitcoin Core is a virtual thick wallet which requires downloading the entire blockchain, demanding a lot of capacity and computing power. The wallet allows storing, transferring and receiving digital money and helps to spread other users’ transactions. Bitcoin Core is characterized by its high security level, the possibility to download it for free and a wide range of interface languages. For new users Bitcoin Core is considered to be the best choice of such software.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20