BitMEX’s research arm sheds light on who funds development of the open source software behind Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Core News
Bitcoin Core is a client software used to access the Bitcoin network. The platform is considered to be official, as Bitcoin Core developers are part of the Bitcoin foundation, which means they took part in the creation of Bitcoin and now support the network by creating protocols and updates. In addition, Bitcoin Core is a virtual thick wallet which requires downloading the entire blockchain, demanding a lot of capacity and computing power. The wallet allows storing, transferring and receiving digital money and helps to spread other users’ transactions. Bitcoin Core is characterized by its high security level, the possibility to download it for free and a wide range of interface languages. For new users Bitcoin Core is considered to be the best choice of such software.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations