Overview of the most “catastrophic bug in recent years.” Why did Bitcoin Core developers keep it a secret?
Bitcoin Core News
Bitcoin Core is a client software used to access the Bitcoin network. The platform is considered to be official, as Bitcoin Core developers are part of the Bitcoin foundation, which means they took part in the creation of Bitcoin and now support the network by creating protocols and updates. In addition, Bitcoin Core is a virtual thick wallet which requires downloading the entire blockchain, demanding a lot of capacity and computing power. The wallet allows storing, transferring and receiving digital money and helps to spread other users’ transactions. Bitcoin Core is characterized by its high security level, the possibility to download it for free and a wide range of interface languages. For new users Bitcoin Core is considered to be the best choice of such software.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18