Bitcoin Core contributor, Michael Ford, has been awarded a $60,000 grant by the parent firm of top crypto derivatives platform BitMEX.
Bitcoin Core News
Bitcoin Core is a client software used to access the Bitcoin network. The platform is considered to be official, as Bitcoin Core developers are part of the Bitcoin foundation, which means they took part in the creation of Bitcoin and now support the network by creating protocols and updates. In addition, Bitcoin Core is a virtual thick wallet which requires downloading the entire blockchain, demanding a lot of capacity and computing power. The wallet allows storing, transferring and receiving digital money and helps to spread other users’ transactions. Bitcoin Core is characterized by its high security level, the possibility to download it for free and a wide range of interface languages. For new users Bitcoin Core is considered to be the best choice of such software.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot