Publicly traded Bitcoin fund Grayscale Bitcoin Trust filed a form with the United States SEC to become the first crypto fund to report to the regulator.
Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- Coronavirus & Bitcoin Price: Is China Losing Its BTC Mining Monopoly?
- Coinbase-Backed Crypto Rating Council Lists IOTA, BAT, and USDC
- General Motors Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Navigation Map
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K