New product the company says “looks and feels like” a Bitcoin ETF falls flat trying to appeal to its high-end client base.
Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA