Payment processor Stripe ends support for Bitcoin, citing high fees and slow confirmations.
Bitcoin Payment News
Bitcoin, as any other type of established currency is, among other things, meant to be a method payment. As of yet, Bitcoin payments have not become widely used, though they are surely moving towards it. The Bitcoin payment process establishes a pretty high entry barrierfor users and pushes some potential users away. The small amount of accepters makes using Bitcoin as a means of payment an unnecessary option for most businesses. Still,it might not be not wise to turn down a method of payment that is useful for some clients, since accepting payments though Bitcoin isn’t really that hard of a task. There are multiple guides on how to accept Bitcoin payments and secondary services have been made to ease in this task. Bitcoin payments were, for some time, slow and expensive, but the development of Bitcoin makes it easier and faster to use Bitcoin as an alternative to cash for regular, small purchases.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA