A Dutch court has ruled that Facebook must remove crypto-related fraudulent investment ads after television producer John de Mol filed a lawsuit against the com...
Bitcoin Scams News
A scam is a way to steal money from people under false pretenses. The main feature of a Bitcoin scam, compared with other ways of stealing money, is that it usually takes advantage of people’s trust and negligence. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated enough to protect people from scams, so that is why it is such a common thing among users of digital currencies. Since many people try to earn money by investing in new projects that are related to cryptocurrency, ICOs are one of the most popular ways to commit fraud. Besides that, some emerging cryptocoins use a financial pyramid system. In addition, to avoid scams, it is better to use a verified exchange or trading platform.
- Telegram Asks Court to Dismiss SEC Lawsuit Against Gram Cryptocurrency
- Ethereum’s Hearthstone Rival Sets Volume Record After Blizzard Scandal
- Australia: DigitalX Launches Bitcoin Fund Seeded With $1.9M in BTC
- What Is VeChain (VET) and Why Did it Pump 65% This Month?
- Market Mostly Trades Sideways as Bitcoin Price Hovers Around $8,800