Trezor says the fake app does not pose a direct threat to users, but is concerned that attackers could attempt to phish its customers in future.
Bitcoin Scams News
A scam is a way to steal money from people under false pretenses. The main feature of a Bitcoin scam, compared with other ways of stealing money, is that it usually takes advantage of people’s trust and negligence. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated enough to protect people from scams, so that is why it is such a common thing among users of digital currencies. Since many people try to earn money by investing in new projects that are related to cryptocurrency, ICOs are one of the most popular ways to commit fraud. Besides that, some emerging cryptocoins use a financial pyramid system. In addition, to avoid scams, it is better to use a verified exchange or trading platform.
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
- World’s Oldest Watch Manufacturer to Use Blockchain for Tracking Timepieces
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24