Internet users worldwide have begun receiving emails claiming an armed “mercenary” will blow up their building.
Bitcoin Scams News
A scam is a way to steal money from people under false pretenses. The main feature of a Bitcoin scam, compared with other ways of stealing money, is that it usually takes advantage of people’s trust and negligence. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated enough to protect people from scams, so that is why it is such a common thing among users of digital currencies. Since many people try to earn money by investing in new projects that are related to cryptocurrency, ICOs are one of the most popular ways to commit fraud. Besides that, some emerging cryptocoins use a financial pyramid system. In addition, to avoid scams, it is better to use a verified exchange or trading platform.
- Bitcoin Cash Tanks 13 Percent as Major Cryptocurrencies All Fall Hard
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Blockchain Incubator Binance Labs Releases First ‘Batch’ of Blockchain Projects
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14