Legal action against Circle Society and its operator continues, two months after regulators charged both with fraud over an alleged $11 million BItcoin scheme.
Bitcoin Scams News
A scam is a way to steal money from people under false pretenses. The main feature of a Bitcoin scam, compared with other ways of stealing money, is that it usually takes advantage of people’s trust and negligence. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated enough to protect people from scams, so that is why it is such a common thing among users of digital currencies. Since many people try to earn money by investing in new projects that are related to cryptocurrency, ICOs are one of the most popular ways to commit fraud. Besides that, some emerging cryptocoins use a financial pyramid system. In addition, to avoid scams, it is better to use a verified exchange or trading platform.
- US Fed to Print $425B for New Year’s — 3 Times Bitcoin’s Market Cap
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- Monero Compliance Workgroup Says XMR Exempt From Funds Travel Rule
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC and Profitable on Many Altcoin Positions
- 5 Bearish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin Trader Must Know