California resident files a lawsuit against AT&T alleging that its employees helped to perpetrate a SIM-swap resulting in the theft of over $1.8 million, includ...
Bitcoin Scams News
A scam is a way to steal money from people under false pretenses. The main feature of a Bitcoin scam, compared with other ways of stealing money, is that it usually takes advantage of people’s trust and negligence. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is not regulated enough to protect people from scams, so that is why it is such a common thing among users of digital currencies. Since many people try to earn money by investing in new projects that are related to cryptocurrency, ICOs are one of the most popular ways to commit fraud. Besides that, some emerging cryptocoins use a financial pyramid system. In addition, to avoid scams, it is better to use a verified exchange or trading platform.
- ING Bank Proposes Security and Privacy Trade-Off for Corda Blockchain
- Research: Over 40% of Blockchain Industry Employees Work at Crypto Exchanges
- Libra Could Serve as Counter to Chinese Digital Currency, Says Zuckerberg
- US Treasury Agrees on Need to Observe Libra After Congressman’s Request
- Price Analysis 23/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX