A crypto exchange says it is prioritizing the privacy of its users by enabling them to convert coins without requiring them to open an account first.
Bitfinex was founded in Hong Kong in 2012. Since then, it has become one of the largest platforms for cryptocurrency trading. The system is available in three languages: English, Chinese and Russian. To understand Bitfinex more fully, it is worth noting what the platform offers its customers. From its side, the exchange supports almost every form of input-output. There are handy trading and analytical tools that are easy to use. There are applications for both IOS and Android. However, the system also has some inconveniences. To secure the account and verify it as a real one, it is necessary to provide proof of a credit card and home address, with all of the document details provided already translated into English. Also, the only way to replenish an account without fees is just through Bitcoin.
The latest Bitfinex news concerns its announcement in August 2017 of exiting the American market because of the harsh legislation and regulatory environment.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Oil Futures See Slight Uptrend
- FinCEN Takes First Enforcement Action Against P2P Cryptocurrency Exchanger
- SBI Holdings: Bitcoin Cash Removal Amid Bitcoin SV Delistings Was Coincidence
- Coinbase’s 2018 Revenue Is 60% Less Than Projected by the Firm: Report