Around 80% of Tether is reportedly held by about 300 whale accounts, suggesting a highly concentrated ecosystem.
Bitfinex was founded in Hong Kong in 2012. Since then, it has become one of the largest platforms for cryptocurrency trading. The system is available in three languages: English, Chinese and Russian. To understand Bitfinex more fully, it is worth noting what the platform offers its customers. From its side, the exchange supports almost every form of input-output. There are handy trading and analytical tools that are easy to use. There are applications for both IOS and Android. However, the system also has some inconveniences. To secure the account and verify it as a real one, it is necessary to provide proof of a credit card and home address, with all of the document details provided already translated into English. Also, the only way to replenish an account without fees is just through Bitcoin.
The latest Bitfinex news concerns its announcement in August 2017 of exiting the American market because of the harsh legislation and regulatory environment.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend