BitMEX’s research arm sheds light on who funds development of the open source software behind Bitcoin.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. The official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone Vays
- China’s 2nd-Largest Courier Using Blockchain to Deliver Key Supplies Amid Pandemic
- Santander to Extend Ripple-Powered Payments Solution to Mexico This Year
- Roger Ver Apparently Unconcerned About Coronavirus
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $6K as Traders Eye New BTC Futures Gap Above