The U.S. is no longer the top recipient of U.S. dollars in Bitcoin as Singapore took the lead over the course of 2019.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. The official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Binance CEO Says Compliance Is Key for New Strategic Partnership in Japan
- New Hampshire’s Second Bill to Accept Bitcoin as Tax Payment Fails
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000