CEO of cryptocurrency trading platform BitMEX Arthus Hayes has suggested that Bitcoin will get back to $10,000 this year.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. BitMex is a Hong Kong-based company, but the interface of the official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Vitalik Buterin: Crypto Must Leave Behind the Individualism of the Early Cypherpunks
- QuadrigaCX Would Never Have Lost Crypto Keys Had It Been in Bermuda, Says Premier
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25