Crypto exchange BitMEX and French wine retailer Madison Holdings Group are reportedly partnering to acquire a majority stake in BitOcean.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. BitMex is a Hong Kong-based company, but the interface of the official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14