According to Diar’s recent report, institutional traders have registered record high volumes on bitcoin derivatives exchanges.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. BitMex is a Hong Kong-based company, but the interface of the official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20