Bitcoin mining has become a multibillion-dollar industry — but with 85% of Bitcoin extracted, is it still profitable?
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. The official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving