CEO Arthur Hayes appeared to describe the altcoin as a “turd” hours before traders saw the XRP price flash crash by more than half.
BitMex is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange offering contracts with credit support. The BitMex exchange was founded in 2014 by Arthur Hayes. On BitMex, deals are available only in Bitcoin. BitMex has a list of the most popular altcoins, their prices, however, are set in Bitcoin as well. The official website is available in five languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian. The BitMex platform doesn’t work with fiat currencies. Some crypto products are available on BitMex, such as futures and indefinite contracts. The main trading interface is divided into three zones, including setting orders zone, tools zone and analytics zone. A list of BitMex fees for futures and contracts is available on the official website.
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- NBA & NFL Believe in Non-Fungible Tokens, But Not Contract Tokenization
- Tezos Price (XTZ) Losing Steam After Dropping to Ascending Trendline?
- Bitcoin Dominance 6-Month Low Doesn’t Mean Price Is ‘Ultra-Bearish’