Cryptocurrency businesses continue to feel the strain from increased fees as Bitso levies a 0.0005 BTC withdrawal charge.
Bitso is Mexican cryptocurrency exchange that offers a platform for trading of BTC, ETH and other altcoins with the Mexican peso and vice versa. The Bitso exchange was founded by Ben Peters, Daniel Vogel and Pablo Gonzalez in 2014. For deposits and withdrawals, Bitso uses the Ripple payment gateway. Besides the desktop version, the platform also offers a Bitso app for the buying, selling, sending and receiving of cryptocurrency via mobile devices. Bitso and Bitcoin are very popular among Mexican citizens, as the Mexican peso’s price has reduced dramatically relatively to the U.S. dollar. Besides this, more than half of the Mexican population do not have bank accounts, so platforms like this help them keep money away from volatility with low Bitso fees.
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22