Ripple, Coinbase invested an undisclosed amount in the first Mexican crypto exchange to help it expand to Brazil and Argentina.
Bitso is Mexican cryptocurrency exchange that offers a platform for trading of BTC, ETH and other altcoins with the Mexican peso and vice versa. The Bitso exchange was founded by Ben Peters, Daniel Vogel and Pablo Gonzalez in 2014. For deposits and withdrawals, Bitso uses the Ripple payment gateway. Besides the desktop version, the platform also offers a Bitso app for the buying, selling, sending and receiving of cryptocurrency via mobile devices. Bitso and Bitcoin are very popular among Mexican citizens, as the Mexican peso’s price has reduced dramatically relatively to the U.S. dollar. Besides this, more than half of the Mexican population do not have bank accounts, so platforms like this help them keep money away from volatility with low Bitso fees.
- Blockchain Firm Partners With Cannabis Data App to Create Research Project
- Binance’s ‘Chinese Twitter’ Gets Blocked for Unknown Violations
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Completed as First Invalid Block Detected
- US Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust
- Price Analysis 15/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX