Mexican cryptocurrency exchange Bitso will from now on be regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
Bitso is Mexican cryptocurrency exchange that offers a platform for trading of BTC, ETH and other altcoins with the Mexican peso and vice versa. The Bitso exchange was founded by Ben Peters, Daniel Vogel and Pablo Gonzalez in 2014. For deposits and withdrawals, Bitso uses the Ripple payment gateway. Besides the desktop version, the platform also offers a Bitso app for the buying, selling, sending and receiving of cryptocurrency via mobile devices. Bitso and Bitcoin are very popular among Mexican citizens, as the Mexican peso’s price has reduced dramatically relatively to the U.S. dollar. Besides this, more than half of the Mexican population do not have bank accounts, so platforms like this help them keep money away from volatility with low Bitso fees.
- Bakkt’s Much-Anticipated Bitcoin Futures Trading Platform Goes Live
- Kraken and Coinbase Among the Cleanest Crypto Exchanges: BTI Report
- Facebook Buys Chatbot Startup Servicefriend to Integrate Into Calibra
- Do Crypto Payment Restrictions Undermine Blockchain’s Core Values?
- Hours Before Bakkt: Top-20 Cryptos See Major Losses, but Bitcoin Is Up