Futures trading volumes creep up on spot trading in crypto, with futures now amounting to half of the value of more traditional buy-sell trades.
Bloomberg is a privately held company, focusing on financial software, data and media, and was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981. Bloomberg Terminal is Bloomberg L.P.’s core revenue-generating product, which is a software system providing users with monitoring and analyzing real-time financial market data and trades, news, and secure messaging. Bloomberg News is one of the most recognizable divisions of Bloomberg L.P., producing content and gathering news, which is broadcast through Bloomberg Terminals, television and radio. Bloomberg News is one of the most popular financial-related media platforms that was quick to recognize the potential of cryptocurrency. Today, Bloomberg cryptocurrency news has a section on the agency’s website where Bloomberg gathers both Bitcoin and altcoin news.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO