Japan’s Financial Services Agency has denied that it is considering to allow Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
Bloomberg is a privately held company, focusing on financial software, data and media, and was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981. Bloomberg Terminal is Bloomberg L.P.’s core revenue-generating product, which is a software system providing users with monitoring and analyzing real-time financial market data and trades, news, and secure messaging. Bloomberg News is one of the most recognizable divisions of Bloomberg L.P., producing content and gathering news, which is broadcast through Bloomberg Terminals, television and radio. Bloomberg News is one of the most popular financial-related media platforms that was quick to recognize the potential of cryptocurrency. Today, Bloomberg cryptocurrency news has a section on the agency’s website where Bloomberg gathers both Bitcoin and altcoin news.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week