Futures trading volumes creep up on spot trading in crypto, with futures now amounting to half of the value of more traditional buy-sell trades.
Bloomberg is a privately held company, focusing on financial software, data and media, and was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981. Bloomberg Terminal is Bloomberg L.P.’s core revenue-generating product, which is a software system providing users with monitoring and analyzing real-time financial market data and trades, news, and secure messaging. Bloomberg News is one of the most recognizable divisions of Bloomberg L.P., producing content and gathering news, which is broadcast through Bloomberg Terminals, television and radio. Bloomberg News is one of the most popular financial-related media platforms that was quick to recognize the potential of cryptocurrency. Today, Bloomberg cryptocurrency news has a section on the agency’s website where Bloomberg gathers both Bitcoin and altcoin news.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival