Following a Boost VC-led $730,000 seed round in 2018, Unstoppable Domains now raised $4 million to decentralize websites.
Boost VC News
Boost VC is an IT investment company that focuses on blockchain and virtual reality startup funding. Boost VC was founded by Adam Draper and Brayton Williams in 2012. The current headquarters of Boost VC is in the San Francisco Bay Area in Silicon Valley. There is a strong belief among the team at Boost VC that blockchain is a major tech breakthrough and blockchain-based developments may greatly influence the world. The main idea behind Boost VC’s investment policies is to find the most promising high-tech startup projects that will drive the world closer to a sci-fi-type future. Boost VC makes both ICO investments and classic venture capital investments. Specific and successful policies of the company have been widely covered in the media and have gathered many positive reviews from major specialists in the field. One can find a profile of Boost VC in Bloomberg, CrunchBase and in reviews of major people in the VR industry.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM