Cambodia is the latest country to demonstrate serious pro-blockchain action.
Cambodia is a country located on the Indochinese Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Cambodia is one of the least developed countries in Asia. However, it has one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world. Bitcoin in Cambodia is developing gradually, as the government hasn’t decided yet on the laws as they relate to blockchain and Bitcoin. Cambodian authorities have only claimed mentioned some limitations for banks and other financial establishments on trading and advertising cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, in Cambodia, the adoption of Bitcoin is becoming more and more real, as there are already local cryptocurrency exchange platforms for citizens and there are some projects being made to develop digital currencies and other related products and services — including Bitcoin mining in Cambodia.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’