The company aims to connect small developers, software houses, large digital casinos, and players.
Casinos are a facility or a web resource that offers engagement in gambling activities to its customers. Casinos are often established in districts with a high concentration of restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions and other entertaining facilities. Online casino games became quite popular in recent times, gathering the attention of both young and adult gamers and experienced gamblers that used to play in real-life casinos. The outburst of the popularity of cryptocurrency and the opportunity to avoid some restrictions have led to the establishment of Bitcoin casinos. Some casinos sites started to accept various cryptocurrency payments for deposit and today, one can find Ethereum and Litecoin casinos with free access. Casinos can become a reason for the development of a gambling addiction and should be treated with according circumspection.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week