China has introduced new guidelines seeking to eliminate anonymity in blockchain networks.
Censorship is the process of suppressing communication on the basis of the broadcasted information being considered harmful or inappropriate by governmental or private authorities. Censorship is a blockchain-related topic. The technology provides no opportunity for changing information post-factum that gives blockchain censorship resistance. Blockchain’s protection form censorship makes it one of the most promising technologies for the future development of social networks, messaging applications and other media platforms. Censorship-resistant blockchain platforms have already emerged in several projects and are continuously being developed within major blockchain systems. However, new platforms are a threat to autocratic authorities and current major media, which may further slow down the establishment of censorship-resistant, blockchain-based media.
- Unconfirmed: Japanese Regulator Conducts Flash Inspection of Huobi Japan, Fisco Exchanges
- 21-Year-Old Jailed for 10 Years After Stealing $7.5M in Crypto By Hacking Cell Phones
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22