Bitcoin artist “Bnoiit.c” has created an Ethereum-based virtual museum that ensures censored artworks are immutably preserved for an online audience.
Censorship is the process of suppressing communication on the basis of the broadcasted information being considered harmful or inappropriate by governmental or private authorities. Censorship is a blockchain-related topic. The technology provides no opportunity for changing information post-factum that gives blockchain censorship resistance. Blockchain’s protection form censorship makes it one of the most promising technologies for the future development of social networks, messaging applications and other media platforms. Censorship-resistant blockchain platforms have already emerged in several projects and are continuously being developed within major blockchain systems. However, new platforms are a threat to autocratic authorities and current major media, which may further slow down the establishment of censorship-resistant, blockchain-based media.
- Bitcoin Price Showing Hidden Signs of Reversing — Next Target $8.2K
- Private Blockchain Browser Brave Doubles Monthly Active Users in 2019
- Thai Police Arrest 24 Chinese Nationals for Alleged Bitcoin Scam
- Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange Adds Support For the Swiss Franc
- Bitcoin Recovers from Below $7.2K After Schiff Says ‘Game Is Over’