China has introduced new guidelines seeking to eliminate anonymity in blockchain networks.
Censorship is the process of suppressing communication on the basis of the broadcasted information being considered harmful or inappropriate by governmental or private authorities. Censorship is a blockchain-related topic. The technology provides no opportunity for changing information post-factum that gives blockchain censorship resistance. Blockchain’s protection form censorship makes it one of the most promising technologies for the future development of social networks, messaging applications and other media platforms. Censorship-resistant blockchain platforms have already emerged in several projects and are continuously being developed within major blockchain systems. However, new platforms are a threat to autocratic authorities and current major media, which may further slow down the establishment of censorship-resistant, blockchain-based media.
- Crypto Markets Trade Sideways After Recent Gains, Stock Market Sees Green
- Indian E-Commerce Giant Partners With Blockchain Logistics and Shipping Platform
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Engineers Raise $3 Million to Combat Crypto Market Manipulation
- US: Crypto Advocacy Group Encourages Financial Regulators to Foster Innovation
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20