Gab has made a bid to seal $10 million in a Series A crowdfunding round that will enable it to decentralize and integrate bitcoin.
Censorship is the process of suppressing communication on the basis of the broadcasted information being considered harmful or inappropriate by governmental or private authorities. Censorship is a blockchain-related topic. The technology provides no opportunity for changing information post-factum that gives blockchain censorship resistance. Blockchain’s protection form censorship makes it one of the most promising technologies for the future development of social networks, messaging applications and other media platforms. Censorship-resistant blockchain platforms have already emerged in several projects and are continuously being developed within major blockchain systems. However, new platforms are a threat to autocratic authorities and current major media, which may further slow down the establishment of censorship-resistant, blockchain-based media.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend