The up move in the top crypto performers of the past seven days shows that bulls are back in the game.
Chainlink is an Ethereum-based platform serves as an intermediate stage between smart contracts and external data. Another word, this is a version of ‘oracle.’ The project was launched by SmartContract company established in 2014. The company cooperates with the interbank data transfer and payment system SWIFT, which covers 11 thousand banks worldwide. The main aim of the project is to optimize and expand the usage of smart contracts and to reduce the possibility of information fault or inaccuracy. Oracle nodes receive real-world data, proceed it through the network and take it to the blockchain. Oracle operators that contribute to the Chainlink harvesting and transmission have a reward in Chainlink ERC-20 tokens. On 1st, June 2019, Chainlink launched its mainnet on Ethereum platform.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst