The latest upheaval in the crypto market has Bitcoin losing $2,000 in value, while Bitcoin Cash gains the same amount.
Charles Hoskinson News
Charles Hoskinson is a cryptocurrency enthusiast and entrepreneur. Besides this Charles Hoskinson is IOHK’s (aka Input Output) CEO. IOHK is a global engineering and technology company, providing financial services via the use of innovative peer-to-peer (p2p) networks for people who don’t have access to traditional banking. In addition, Charles Hoskinson’s bio also includes working as the CEO of the Ethereum Network from 2013 to 2014 and working as a director of the Bitcoin Education Project since 2013. Charles Hoskinson Cardano news is all about the partnership of IOHK and the Cardano platform/cryptocurrency. This could result in IOHK projects, developed and served Cardano, continuing until 2020. IOHK, it should be noted, also works with Ethereum Classic. Charles Hoskinson’s net worth is about $500-600 million and he is rated as one of the richest people in the crypto community.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Samsung Dismisses Galaxy S10 Crypto Wallet Reports as ‘Rumor and Speculation’
- Bitcoin Dips Below $3,400 as Market Volatility Continues
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10