Ethereum co-founder turned Cardano creator Charles Hoskinson believes that if Bitcoin fails, the entire cryptocurrency industry could fail.
Charles Hoskinson News
Charles Hoskinson is a cryptocurrency enthusiast and entrepreneur. Besides this Charles Hoskinson is IOHK’s (aka Input Output) CEO. IOHK is a global engineering and technology company, providing financial services via the use of innovative peer-to-peer (p2p) networks for people who don’t have access to traditional banking. In addition, Charles Hoskinson’s bio also includes working as the CEO of the Ethereum Network from 2013 to 2014 and working as a director of the Bitcoin Education Project since 2013. Charles Hoskinson Cardano news is all about the partnership of IOHK and the Cardano platform/cryptocurrency. This could result in IOHK projects, developed and served Cardano, continuing until 2020. IOHK, it should be noted, also works with Ethereum Classic. Charles Hoskinson’s net worth is about $500-600 million and he is rated as one of the richest people in the crypto community.
- Bitcoin ‘Maybe Is a Partial Store of Value,’ Concedes Nouriel Roubini
- Here’s How Much Bitcoin Is Currently Locked Up in Sidechains
- Fed Governor Warns Facebook’s Libra Users Lack Clear Rights
- Telegram Aims to Delay TON Launch Deadline Ahead of SEC Meeting
- Bitcoin Price Back Above $8K as Pound Sterling Rises on Brexit Deal