The supply of crypto mining machines failed to meet market demand in Q2 2019, according to a new report by TokenInsight.
Cloud Mining News
Cloud mining allows the use of computing power for data processing centers and mining cryptocurrency without the need of buying special equipment, software, spending on electricity and so on. The main idea of cloud mining for Bitcoin, — which is also called cloud hashing — is that the user buys some computer power of the machinery set up in such data centers after agreeing on a cloud mining contract and do mining via cloud. Cryptocurrency cloud mining has many advantages for those who are not so technically skilled and are not ready to compile the equipment and set the special software. Besides that, this is a great opportunity for people living in countries with a too high cost for electricity to set up their own mining farms.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA