Terry Duffy said that until governments start to accept cryptocurrencies, it will be very difficult for major commercial banks to get involved.
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- ConsenSys Backs Ethereum-Based Unlisted Infrastructure Investment Startup Allinfra
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Launches Sandbox for Blockchain Companies: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20