CNBC host Joe Kernen has been praised by bitcoin advocates for claiming that libra isn’t a cryptocurrency because of how it is pegged to fiat currencies.
CNBC is an American basic cable, satellite and internet channel for news in business sphere. It was initially launched in 1989 and called the Consumer News and Business Channel until 1991. It is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. An interesting fact that helps describe CBNC is that the audience ratings of the channel have an almost precise correlation with the performance of global stock markets.
Nowadays, CNBC is one of the most popular places to get fresh information about cryptocurrency and related topics. In the latest news on CNBC, there was a forecast of the cost of Bitcoin by the end of the year and its value compared to fiat currencies and precious metals, how and where it is better to use cryptocurrencies, and assurance that sales figure of Bitcoin will absolutely surpass Apple. The greatest response was to a step-by-step guide for buying Ripple live.
- Bitcoin Market Dominance Climbs to Over 60% - Highest in Over 2 Years
- Mt. Gox Founder Knew of Security Risks Years Before Collapse, Lawsuit Claims
- Opera Releases iOS Version of Its ‘Blockchain-Ready’ Mobile Web Browser
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Bitcoin Price Parabolic Advance Continues Past $12,000