Wall Street’s renowned investor Bill Miller calls himself a Bitcoin observer, predicts that the main cryptocurrency can be worth either a lot or zero.
CNBC is an American basic cable, satellite and internet channel for news in business sphere. It was initially launched in 1989 and called the Consumer News and Business Channel until 1991. It is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. An interesting fact that helps describe CBNC is that the audience ratings of the channel have an almost precise correlation with the performance of global stock markets.
Nowadays, CNBC is one of the most popular places to get fresh information about cryptocurrency and related topics. In the latest news on CNBC, there was a forecast of the cost of Bitcoin by the end of the year and its value compared to fiat currencies and precious metals, how and where it is better to use cryptocurrencies, and assurance that sales figure of Bitcoin will absolutely surpass Apple. The greatest response was to a step-by-step guide for buying Ripple live.
- Survey: US Investors That Sold BTC Lost $1.7 Billion, Many Don’t Intend to Deduct Losses
- Ripple: Only XRP Private Keys That Used Software From Before August 2015 Are Vulnerable
- Swiss Crypto Industry Leader Says Next Crypto Wave Will Be Stablecoins, Security Tokens
- Security Report Gives A or A- Rating to 16% of Major Crypto Exchanges, None Get A+
- Genesis Partners With Blockchain Security Firm to Provide Direct Custody Operations