A bipartisan team of senators introduced legislation that would regulate Facebook’s Libra stablecoin under securities law.
CNBC is an American basic cable, satellite and internet channel for news in business sphere. It was initially launched in 1989 and called the Consumer News and Business Channel until 1991. It is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. An interesting fact that helps describe CBNC is that the audience ratings of the channel have an almost precise correlation with the performance of global stock markets.
Nowadays, CNBC is one of the most popular places to get fresh information about cryptocurrency and related topics. In the latest news on CNBC, there was a forecast of the cost of Bitcoin by the end of the year and its value compared to fiat currencies and precious metals, how and where it is better to use cryptocurrencies, and assurance that sales figure of Bitcoin will absolutely surpass Apple. The greatest response was to a step-by-step guide for buying Ripple live.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC