Wall Street’s renowned investor Bill Miller calls himself a Bitcoin observer, predicts that the main cryptocurrency can be worth either a lot or zero.
CNBC is an American basic cable, satellite and internet channel for news in business sphere. It was initially launched in 1989 and called the Consumer News and Business Channel until 1991. It is headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. An interesting fact that helps describe CBNC is that the audience ratings of the channel have an almost precise correlation with the performance of global stock markets.
Nowadays, CNBC is one of the most popular places to get fresh information about cryptocurrency and related topics. In the latest news on CNBC, there was a forecast of the cost of Bitcoin by the end of the year and its value compared to fiat currencies and precious metals, how and where it is better to use cryptocurrencies, and assurance that sales figure of Bitcoin will absolutely surpass Apple. The greatest response was to a step-by-step guide for buying Ripple live.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Oil Futures See Slight Uptrend
- FinCEN Takes First Enforcement Action Against P2P Cryptocurrency Exchanger
- SBI Holdings: Bitcoin Cash Removal Amid Bitcoin SV Delistings Was Coincidence
- Coinbase’s 2018 Revenue Is 60% Less Than Projected by the Firm: Report