Bitcoin ATM operator Coinsource has been granted a virtual currency license from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
CoinSource is a Bitcoin ATM operator. CoinSource has been developing and setting up Bitcoin ATM across the U.S. since 2015. The main office of the company is headquartered in Las Vegas. The main goal of the company is to provide understandable and easily accessible cryptocurrency services for everyone. CoinSource ATMs are mainly available 24/7 and it is required to register on the official website via mobile phone before using the machine because CoinSource is a nationally licensed and federally regulated service, which requires proper ID verification of the customers. Besides that, the company also offers the CoinSource Bitcoin Wallet application for storing money and searching for the nearest location of an ATM.
- Fidelity Investments Fully Rolls Out Crypto Custody Service, Exec Says
- Jamie Dimon About Libra: ‘A Neat Idea That Will Never Happen’
- Kik Messaging App Now Has New Owner, Will Continue Work on Kin Token
- Craig Wright: Either I’m Satoshi Nakamoto, or He Plagiarized Me
- Price Analysis 18/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, LEO