Bitcoin ATM operator Coinsource has been granted a virtual currency license from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
CoinSource is a Bitcoin ATM operator. CoinSource has been developing and setting up Bitcoin ATM across the U.S. since 2015. The main office of the company is headquartered in Las Vegas. The main goal of the company is to provide understandable and easily accessible cryptocurrency services for everyone. CoinSource ATMs are mainly available 24/7 and it is required to register on the official website via mobile phone before using the machine because CoinSource is a nationally licensed and federally regulated service, which requires proper ID verification of the customers. Besides that, the company also offers the CoinSource Bitcoin Wallet application for storing money and searching for the nearest location of an ATM.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K