Bitcoin ATM operator Coinsource has been granted a virtual currency license from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
CoinSource is a Bitcoin ATM operator. CoinSource has been developing and setting up Bitcoin ATM across the U.S. since 2015. The main office of the company is headquartered in Las Vegas. The main goal of the company is to provide understandable and easily accessible cryptocurrency services for everyone. CoinSource ATMs are mainly available 24/7 and it is required to register on the official website via mobile phone before using the machine because CoinSource is a nationally licensed and federally regulated service, which requires proper ID verification of the customers. Besides that, the company also offers the CoinSource Bitcoin Wallet application for storing money and searching for the nearest location of an ATM.
- Self-Professed ‘Satoshi’ Craig Wright Answers CFTC’s Request for Input on Crypto Markets
- Report: Coinbase-Supported Bitcoin Debit Card to Shut Operations in April
- Ethereum Client Parity’s Afri Schoeden Quits Social Media Amid Community Infighting
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Product Hunt Lists Educational Binance Academy as Third Most Popular Service