Hardware wallets manufacturer Ledger announces that its cryptocurrency management software Ledger Live now supports over 1,250 Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens.
Cold Storage News
Cold storage is a way of storing digital assets without a connection to the internet. Cold storage wallets are protected from unauthorized access, hacks and many other vulnerabilities of internet-connected wallets. Cold storages are widely applied in the cryptocurrency industry. In its most basic form, cold storage can be a paper wallet that has a private key and an address of the digital wallet printed onto a piece of paper. Arguably, the most popular Bitcoin cold storages are hardware wallets like USB drives and smart cards. Bitcoin cold storage wallets are often used by Bitcoin investors with a lot of wealth because of its security advantages. BTC cold storages are a necessity because of the fact that cryptocurrency frauds and hacks of exchange platforms are not compensated by most governments or banks, and the loss of an asset can become irrecoverable.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving