Visa co-led a $40 million funding round in crypto startup Anchorage, marking its second-ever investment in a crypto startup.
Cold Storage News
Cold storage is a way of storing digital assets without a connection to the internet. Cold storage wallets are protected from unauthorized access, hacks and many other vulnerabilities of internet-connected wallets. Cold storages are widely applied in the cryptocurrency industry. In its most basic form, cold storage can be a paper wallet that has a private key and an address of the digital wallet printed onto a piece of paper. Arguably, the most popular Bitcoin cold storages are hardware wallets like USB drives and smart cards. Bitcoin cold storage wallets are often used by Bitcoin investors with a lot of wealth because of its security advantages. BTC cold storages are a necessity because of the fact that cryptocurrency frauds and hacks of exchange platforms are not compensated by most governments or banks, and the loss of an asset can become irrecoverable.
- Bitcoin Price Below $9.5K Could Spark 80% Parabolic Advance Correction, Trader Warns
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?