The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is working on a token and a blockchain trading platform meant to facilitate investments in sustainable development.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia News
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a multinational bank with businesses in United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand and some Asian countries. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia was established as a governmental bank in 1911 but was fully privatized in 1996. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. It has divisions in retail banking services, business and private banking, institutional banking and markets, international financial services and wealth management. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s stock prices steadily grew since its privatization until the crisis of 2008, when it went down to a price similar to that of 2002. It recovered pretty quickly and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s stock reached its historical high in March 2015, when its price was close to 96 Australian dollars. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s NetBank is considered to be the best online bank in Australia and is available via web services and mobile applications.
- German Minister Doubles Down on Statements Against Facebook’s Libra
- UK-Based Digital Exchange to Use R3’s Corda for Post-Trade Processes
- Poloniex Spins Out From Circle to Form New Exchange Not Available in US
- Huobi Lira Onramp to Enable Crypto Trading for Turkish Users
- Bitcoin Back Under $8K — Next Is $7.4K If Support Zone Breaks: Analyst