Nexo paid out $2,409,574.87 to token holders and reported an annualized dividend yield of 12.73%.
Credit Cards News
A credit card is a payment card that enables the cardholder to pay a merchant with the promise to the card issuer of returning the price of goods and services with additional charges that were agreed upon beforehand. Credit cards offer consumers the ability to keep a continuous balance of debt, but with interest being charged on it. A credit card may be specially issued for businesses and might provide different features for purchasing goods with it. Credit cards may exist in digital forms with no physical representation by being cloud-hosted. Credit cards are an important part of the financial system and are used for various purposes. The cryptocurrency industry has experienced different types of credit card use. Today, you can buy Bitcoin credit cards and use them to pay with Bitcoin. Digital credit cards are very useful in any type of deal and cryptocurrency trades are not an exception.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA