Binance cryptocurrency exchange now allows users to buy crypto directly through Visa credit and debit cards that are linked to their exchange accounts.
Credit Cards News
A credit card is a payment card that enables the cardholder to pay a merchant with the promise to the card issuer of returning the price of goods and services with additional charges that were agreed upon beforehand. Credit cards offer consumers the ability to keep a continuous balance of debt, but with interest being charged on it. A credit card may be specially issued for businesses and might provide different features for purchasing goods with it. Credit cards may exist in digital forms with no physical representation by being cloud-hosted. Credit cards are an important part of the financial system and are used for various purposes. The cryptocurrency industry has experienced different types of credit card use. Today, you can buy Bitcoin credit cards and use them to pay with Bitcoin. Digital credit cards are very useful in any type of deal and cryptocurrency trades are not an exception.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ