Binance.US announced that the exchange will now offer its customers the possibility to purchase cryptocurrencies with a debit card.
Credit Cards News
A credit card is a payment card that enables the cardholder to pay a merchant with the promise to the card issuer of returning the price of goods and services with additional charges that were agreed upon beforehand. Credit cards offer consumers the ability to keep a continuous balance of debt, but with interest being charged on it. A credit card may be specially issued for businesses and might provide different features for purchasing goods with it. Credit cards may exist in digital forms with no physical representation by being cloud-hosted. Credit cards are an important part of the financial system and are used for various purposes. The cryptocurrency industry has experienced different types of credit card use. Today, you can buy Bitcoin credit cards and use them to pay with Bitcoin. Digital credit cards are very useful in any type of deal and cryptocurrency trades are not an exception.
- Bitcoin Fixes This: PayPal Cuts Payouts to Over 100,000 Pornhub Models
- Power Ledger Completes Peer-to-Peer Solar Energy Trading Trial in India
- Crypto Exchange OKEx Launches Bitcoin Futures Margined With Tether
- Coinbase Card Adds XRP and Launches in 10 More European Countries
- Bitcoin Price Tests $8,500 Support as Trader Warns of Further New Lows