The Wall Street Market, the world’s second largest dark web market, was shut down with six figures in crypto seized by police.
Dark Web News
The dark web is a part of the World Wide Web that exists on parts of the internet that demands special configurations, software or authorization to become available for the user. The dark web is a small part of the deep web, which is all internet-accessible content that is not indexed by standard search engines. The dark web is mostly used by anonymous entities who can also host darknet websites without the disclosure of their identity. The dark web is a place for both legal and illegal content like drugs, special books, guns, pornography, information from whistleblowers and more. The dark web and Bitcoin have a strong relationship, as Bitcoin is often used on the dark web. The dark web is suitable for anonymous payments as most purchases are intended to be hidden. Most sites on the darknet allow users to buy and sell goods with Bitcoin. The Silk Road — one of the most famous sites on the darknet — specialized in purchasing drugs with Bitcoin.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22