Binance claims to have assisted British police in investigating an online fraud exposed to 500,000 potential victims.
Dark Web News
The dark web is a part of the World Wide Web that exists on parts of the internet that demands special configurations, software or authorization to become available for the user. The dark web is a small part of the deep web, which is all internet-accessible content that is not indexed by standard search engines. The dark web is mostly used by anonymous entities who can also host darknet websites without the disclosure of their identity. The dark web is a place for both legal and illegal content like drugs, special books, guns, pornography, information from whistleblowers and more. The dark web and Bitcoin have a strong relationship, as Bitcoin is often used on the dark web. The dark web is suitable for anonymous payments as most purchases are intended to be hidden. Most sites on the darknet allow users to buy and sell goods with Bitcoin. The Silk Road — one of the most famous sites on the darknet — specialized in purchasing drugs with Bitcoin.
- CFTC Files Lawsuit Against $11M Ponzi-Like Cryptocurrency Scam
- Central Banks Have Three Options for Crypto Regulations, Says Official
- Swiss Federal Council Continues to Monitor Stablecoins and Blockchain
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken?
- Price Analysis 16/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX