United States citizen, Joanna De Alba, has been accused of heroin and methamphetamine distribution in exchange for Bitcoin.
A darknet is a space that uses indeterminate IP addresses and is not discoverable by any usual search engines. A darknet is the place of origin for online darknet markets, which work as mediators between buyers and sellers of illegal goods and services. Darknet websites can be found only after the installation of special software or network configurations that are made to encrypt a user’s data and their access to the darknet. Darknets are supposed to be anonymous, as information about the user isn’t easily accessible and, besides that, darknet markets became available after the appearance of cryptocurrency, which is the most anonymous existing way of payment. One more reason of the flourishment of the darknet is the absence of a regulatory framework for Bitcoin in many countries.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000