The online drug trade is on the rise. Learn about Bitcoin’s involvement and whether it is able to completely replace cash in the drug trade in the near future.
A darknet is a space that uses indeterminate IP addresses and is not discoverable by any usual search engines. A darknet is the place of origin for online darknet markets, which work as mediators between buyers and sellers of illegal goods and services. Darknet websites can be found only after the installation of special software or network configurations that are made to encrypt a user’s data and their access to the darknet. Darknets are supposed to be anonymous, as information about the user isn’t easily accessible and, besides that, darknet markets became available after the appearance of cryptocurrency, which is the most anonymous existing way of payment. One more reason of the flourishment of the darknet is the absence of a regulatory framework for Bitcoin in many countries.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200