The developers of Darkwallet, the intentionally controversial and OBPP award winning Privacy Bitcoin client are believed to have abandoned the project.
Darkwallet is an open source bitcoin wallet that provides a solid foundation of well designed asynchronous code for scalability.
- US: Bitcoin ATM Firm Coinme to Sell Bitcoin at Coinstar Coin Counting Machines
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust
- Chip Making Giant TSMC Reports Significant Drop in Crypto Mining Revenue
- Law Enforcement Requests to Shapeshift Rose 175% in Second Half of 2018
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX