Law enforcement requests to cryptocurrency exchange Kraken hit their highest ever volume in 2019, rising 49% to 710 as compared with 475 the previous year.
The Kingdom of Denmark is a Scandinavian country with a total area — including Greenland and the Faroe Islands — of two million kilometers and a population of little less than 6 million people. Denmark is a developed, free-market economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world. Denmark is also one of the main centers of science and technology development, participating in such projects as European Organization for Nuclear Research, the International Space Station and others. Denmark is a part of the development of blockchain technology, having a highly educated population and advantageous investment climate. Bitcoin in not regulated in Denmark. Danish authorities allow the usage of Bitcoin as a payment tool, as an asset and as a good. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be currency or a legal tender. Bitcoin exchanges in Denmark are not a part of any regulatory authority’s jurisdiction and are free to perform any legal activity.
- Alethea to Launch Decentralized Network for Deepfakes and Synthetic Content
- Canadian Regulator Issues New Guidance for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Tron to Include Zcash-Based Privacy Features, Announces Trusted Setup Ceremony
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000