The Android version of major web browser Opera now integrates a function that lets its users purchase Ethereum.
The Kingdom of Denmark is a Scandinavian country with a total area — including Greenland and the Faroe Islands — of two million kilometers and a population of little less than 6 million people. Denmark is a developed, free-market economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world. Denmark is also one of the main centers of science and technology development, participating in such projects as European Organization for Nuclear Research, the International Space Station and others. Denmark is a part of the development of blockchain technology, having a highly educated population and advantageous investment climate. Bitcoin in not regulated in Denmark. Danish authorities allow the usage of Bitcoin as a payment tool, as an asset and as a good. However, Bitcoin is not considered to be currency or a legal tender. Bitcoin exchanges in Denmark are not a part of any regulatory authority’s jurisdiction and are free to perform any legal activity.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- NEO Blockchain Platform Opens Seattle Office Headed by Ex-Microsoft Exec
- Moscow Blockchain Cluster Needs Intellectual Property Mechanism, Says Expert
- Crypto Markets Continue to See Mixed Signals, Dow Jones Up Over 360 Points
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15