US Department of Homeland Security is keenly interested in Blockchain-based systems, awards grant to two startups.
- Japan: SBI Group Sets Up Spin-Off to Manufacture Crypto Mining Chips
- Bakkt Delay Due to CFTC Concerns Over Its Planned Custody of Clients’ Bitcoin: WSJ
- Western Union Partners With Stellar Collaborator Thunes for Mobile Wallet Transfers
- Bakkt Gets $740 Million Valuation But Investors Have Questions, Sources Reveal
- Swiss Federal Council Initiates Blockchain Law Consultation Period