The Block Chain Summit kicks off at Branson’s private island, Xapo announces its advisory board, BitQuick.co integrates Clef's 'passwordless' authentication system, a new Bitcoin center in the capital city of Brazil, and more news.
- MAY 27 DIGEST: Block Chain Summit Kicks Off on Richard Branson's Private Island, Xapo Announces Advisory Board878
Unredacted Adult FriendFinder hacked Data is on offer for 70 Bitcoin, a 1959 IBM Model 1401 mainframe can mine bitcoin, and more news.795
Overstock buys a 25% stake into PRO Securities, the New York Stock Exchange launches a BTC pricing index, MasterCard deploys new P2P money transfer service in the U.S., and more news862
- MAY 13 DIGEST: MIT Names 'Critical Flaws' in BitLicense, Euro Banking Assoc. Releases ‘Cryptotechnologies’ Report
MIT cites major flaws in the NY BitLicense, Euro Banking Association issues a report on 'Cryptotechnologies,' Denmark will discontinue the printing of new fiat money in 2016, and more news.306
- MAY 12 DIGEST: Pro-Bitcoin Expert Appointed Deputy U.S. CTO, BitFilm Releases ‘Satoshi’s Last Will’ Trailer
The White House has appointed Ed Felter as the Deputy U.S. Chief Technology Officer; BitFilm has released a trailer for an upcoming movie about Satoshi Nakamoto and more news.401
- MAY 7 DIGEST: Cryptor Trust Launches Blockchain Investment Company, FinCEN to Examine Crypto-related Businesses.
Cryptor Trust launches a blockchain investment company, FinCEN says it is to perform an examination of digital currency-related enterprises and more news.507
Melotic exchange has announced it is closing down , Kim DotCom has been awarded US$96,000 monthly living expenses, CNET founder Halsey Minor wants to bring Bitcoin to India, and more news.688
Bitcoin startup TransferB wins the 2015 Deloitte Top Technology Talent Competition, New York Times reporter announces new book on Bitcoin, Coinbase expands to the UK, and more news.849
- APRIL 28 DIGEST: Silk Road Judge Denies Retrial and Richard Branson Will Host Bitcoin Summit on Private Island
The judge in the Silk Road trial denied a motion from Ross Ulbricht’s defense for a new trial despite federal agents’ alleged corruption, Richard Branson will organize a summit to discuss Bitcoin and more news329
Robot arrested after attempting to buy drugs on the Darknet, Digital currency exchange platform Kraken has started to accept MtGox creditor claims, Xapo partners with leading Latin American Taringa and more news768
The Spanish tax authorities have published a statement classifying bitcoin; Some of the UK's top bankers are to discuss bitcoin among a fintech discussion panel and more news698