Having dropped to below CME Futures’ latest weekly close, Bitcoin rose back to challenge $7,600, but analysts think progress will stall.
Dogecoin is a blockchain-based peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. The first definition of Dogecoin that comes to mind is a joke cryptocurrency inspired by the “doge” meme, but the interesting point is that Dogecoin managed to build a sustainable and friendly community, got a capitalization of more than one billion dollars and still exist as one of the biggest currencies on the cryptomarket.
Dogecoin community not only helped its members that got in trouble or were hacked, but also has been involved in some interesting charity cases. For example, they raised fifty thousand dollars for Jamaican Bobsled team to go to Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya. Dogecoin is popular on Reddit, Twitter and some blockchain-related communities.
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- It’s Never Been Harder to Mine Bitcoin as Hash Rate Hits New Highs
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Bitcoin Price Ready to Push Above Key Resistance to Hit $10,000