Block reward halving “shock” at Bitcoin and Litecoin could be mitigated by merged mining, according to Binance Research.
Dogecoin is a blockchain-based peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. The first definition of Dogecoin that comes to mind is a joke cryptocurrency inspired by the “doge” meme, but the interesting point is that Dogecoin managed to build a sustainable and friendly community, got a capitalization of more than one billion dollars and still exist as one of the biggest currencies on the cryptomarket.
Dogecoin community not only helped its members that got in trouble or were hacked, but also has been involved in some interesting charity cases. For example, they raised fifty thousand dollars for Jamaican Bobsled team to go to Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014 and thirty thousand dollars to build a well in the Tana river basin in Kenya. Dogecoin is popular on Reddit, Twitter and some blockchain-related communities.
- Binance to Launch Fiat-to-Crypto OTC for Chinese Yuan in October
- Square Crypto Completes Inaugural Developer Team With Three New Hires
- Iran Considers New System of Annual Registration for Crypto Miners
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low