Cointelegraph interviewed one of the world’s leading consultants on social and economic impact of technologies, co-founder at the Blockchain Research Institute,...
Don Tapscott News
Don Tapscott is a Canadian scientist, independent consultant, state advisor and professor at the University of Toronto. In addition, Don Tapscott is a Blockchain Research Institute’s — which is an investigation company looking into blockchain applications — co-founder and executive chairman, as well as the CEO of the Tapscott Group. Don Tapscott was born in 1947 and he holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology and master’s degree in educational science, both from the University of Alberta. Besides this, he is the co-author of Alex and Don Tapscott’s book “Blockchain Revolution.” Blockchain Revolution, by Don Tapscott, explains the technology of Bitcoin and how it is supposed to change the economy all around the world. Don Tapscott’s net worth is unknown. Nevertheless, he is one of the richest men in Canada.
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- Bitcoin Codebase Preserved for 1,000 Years in Archive Under Arctic Ice
- Indian Crypto Exchange BuyUCoin Gets License to Go Abroad
- Huobi Wallet and Crypto Lender Cred Now Enable Users to Earn Interest
- How to Trade Bitcoin Using Leverage and Not Worry About Liquidation