Switzerland-based crypto exchange ShapeShift launched its non-custodial multi-chain digital assets platform.
Erik Voorhees News
Erik Voorhees is the founder of the startup ShapeShift.io, a Bitcoin and altcoin exchange creator and the CEO also took part in the development of KryptoKit. He is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin and frequently is a speaker at related conferences and meetings. Voorhees believes the national monetary system has essential problems and he, being an opponent of taxation, is actively involved in the creation of cryptocurrency regulation. He explains that it is for his own benefit, which can help to expand the work of ShapeShift and is determination to strengthening the financial system of the USA. Erik Voorhees net worth is unknown except for the fact that he keeps his finances and assets in Bitcoin. He is also advocating for the use of smart contracts.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’