Switzerland-based crypto exchange ShapeShift has laid off 37 of its employees, reducing the size of its team by a third.
Erik Voorhees News
Erik Voorhees is the founder of the startup ShapeShift.io, a Bitcoin and altcoin exchange creator and the CEO also took part in the development of KryptoKit. He is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin and frequently is a speaker at related conferences and meetings. Voorhees believes the national monetary system has essential problems and he, being an opponent of taxation, is actively involved in the creation of cryptocurrency regulation. He explains that it is for his own benefit, which can help to expand the work of ShapeShift and is determination to strengthening the financial system of the USA. Erik Voorhees net worth is unknown except for the fact that he keeps his finances and assets in Bitcoin. He is also advocating for the use of smart contracts.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- CFTC: We’re ‘Diligently’ Working on All Crypto-Related Applications, Including Bakkt’s
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22