ShapeShift cryptocurrency exchange has launched new tokens that enable holders to trade on the exchange with no fees.
Erik Voorhees News
Erik Voorhees is the founder of the startup ShapeShift.io, a Bitcoin and altcoin exchange creator and the CEO also took part in the development of KryptoKit. He is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin and frequently is a speaker at related conferences and meetings. Voorhees believes the national monetary system has essential problems and he, being an opponent of taxation, is actively involved in the creation of cryptocurrency regulation. He explains that it is for his own benefit, which can help to expand the work of ShapeShift and is determination to strengthening the financial system of the USA. Erik Voorhees net worth is unknown except for the fact that he keeps his finances and assets in Bitcoin. He is also advocating for the use of smart contracts.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K