The instant convertor’s CEO told Bloomberg that current volatility is an essential part of crypto’s metamorphosis.
Erik Voorhees News
Erik Voorhees is the founder of the startup ShapeShift.io, a Bitcoin and altcoin exchange creator and the CEO also took part in the development of KryptoKit. He is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin and frequently is a speaker at related conferences and meetings. Voorhees believes the national monetary system has essential problems and he, being an opponent of taxation, is actively involved in the creation of cryptocurrency regulation. He explains that it is for his own benefit, which can help to expand the work of ShapeShift and is determination to strengthening the financial system of the USA. Erik Voorhees net worth is unknown except for the fact that he keeps his finances and assets in Bitcoin. He is also advocating for the use of smart contracts.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?