The team behind BlockShow Asia, taking place in Singapore on Nov. 14–15, emphasizes what’s worth visiting most.
An event is a ceremony, convention or artistic performance that gathers people interested in the topic, which becomes the reason of those activities. Events are widely used as a marketing tool, a way to bring together experienced and established specialists to cooperate around solving complex troubles and for entertainment purposes. Some important types of blockchain events are hackathons, scientific conferences, and cryptocurrency talks. Bitcoin events are one of the main cryptocurrency meetings, formalizing public opinion on cryptocurrency and publishing expert’s views on Bitcoin investments, trading schemes and new protocols. Fintech events are also important, proposing new options of implementing blockchain and other perspective technologies into business management models, accounting and distribution.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving