Nominations for the Enterprise Blockchain Awards have been extended to Friday, January 31, due to a surge in submissions.
An event is a ceremony, convention or artistic performance that gathers people interested in the topic, which becomes the reason of those activities. Events are widely used as a marketing tool, a way to bring together experienced and established specialists to cooperate around solving complex troubles and for entertainment purposes. Some important types of blockchain events are hackathons, scientific conferences, and cryptocurrency talks. Bitcoin events are one of the main cryptocurrency meetings, formalizing public opinion on cryptocurrency and publishing expert’s views on Bitcoin investments, trading schemes and new protocols. Fintech events are also important, proposing new options of implementing blockchain and other perspective technologies into business management models, accounting and distribution.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA