A recent survey from events-oriented software firm Bizzabo found that the vast majority of crypto event attendees are male.
An event is a ceremony, convention or artistic performance that gathers people interested in the topic, which becomes the reason of those activities. Events are widely used as a marketing tool, a way to bring together experienced and established specialists to cooperate around solving complex troubles and for entertainment purposes. Some important types of blockchain events are hackathons, scientific conferences, and cryptocurrency talks. Bitcoin events are one of the main cryptocurrency meetings, formalizing public opinion on cryptocurrency and publishing expert’s views on Bitcoin investments, trading schemes and new protocols. Fintech events are also important, proposing new options of implementing blockchain and other perspective technologies into business management models, accounting and distribution.
- Justin Sun Posts Video From San Francisco Following Investigation Reports
- Prominent Nigerian Politician Calls for Legal Framework for Cryptocurrencies
- Japanese General Trading Company Backs Blockchain Platform for Wind, Solar
- New York State Digital Currency Task Force Appoints New Members
- Philippines-Based UnionBank Completes Blockchain Remittances Pilot