In the past two months, the government of China has allocated the majority of its resources to strengthening its ban on cryptocurrency trading and the ICO marke...
An event is a ceremony, convention or artistic performance that gathers people interested in the topic, which becomes the reason of those activities. Events are widely used as a marketing tool, a way to bring together experienced and established specialists to cooperate around solving complex troubles and for entertainment purposes. Some important types of blockchain events are hackathons, scientific conferences, and cryptocurrency talks. Bitcoin events are one of the main cryptocurrency meetings, formalizing public opinion on cryptocurrency and publishing expert’s views on Bitcoin investments, trading schemes and new protocols. Fintech events are also important, proposing new options of implementing blockchain and other perspective technologies into business management models, accounting and distribution.
- Wyoming Introduces a Bill Aiming to Define Virtual Currencies as Money
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Taiwan Indicts Seven Allegedly Fraudulent Bitcoin Investment Managers
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18