In the full fiscal year ending on March 31, 2019, SBI Virtual Currencies recorded a profit before tax of around $3.2 million.
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22