CIMB Singapore has completed its first blockchain-based trade financing transaction.
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- NY District Court Postpones Telegram’s TON Hearing to 2020
- Bittrex International Halts Service in Venezuela and 30 More Countries
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory ‘Gray Area’ in China
- Bear Cross on Key Indicator Could Push Bitcoin Price to $7,300
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB