How digital technologies can foster climate action in the context of the European Green Deal and enable global mobilization of SDG impact finance?
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto