Africa’s largest bank by assets, Standard Bank, has joined blockchain-based trade finance consortium, the Marco Polo Network.
Finance is a combination of economical relations encountered in the process of forming, distributing and using centralized and decentralized money funds. In terms of cryptocurrency, there is also a financial side in addition to the innovative technical one. An essential financial aspect of using BTC, along with other existing cryptocoins, is that they are absolutely reserveless, so the price depends only on people’s demand. The latest financial news about cryptocurrency covers everything related to finance and Bitcoin, including its regulation by various financial establishments all around the world, the development of innovative BTC finance platforms, blockchain technology implementations for auditing and some tips for future investments.
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Thai SEC Warns Public About New Crypto Scam Operating Overseas
- Waves DEX Now Supports Ethereum-Based ERC-20 Tokens
- Crypto Industry Direly Needs Specialized Education, Says Ripple Exec
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ETC, IOTA, ADA, TRX, XLM