Switzerland-headquartered food retail giant Nestlé says it has had to adopt a “start-up mindset” to pursue its challenging chain blockchain venture.
The food industry is a large, complex and global collective of businesses that is crucial for the world’s population. The food industry consists of agriculture, manufacturing, marketing, food processing and many other things. The food industry implements various technologies, including biotech, fintech and IT. The food industry is already implementing blockchain for supply chain management and automated data collection systems. Cryptocurrencies are also an important part of the future of the food industry. Today, one can buy and order food with Bitcoin on various sites and services. Bitcoin-accepting food delivery services are a part of today’s food infrastructure too. Young food start-ups can also implement cryptocurrencies into their business structure to gather funding through an ICO or to make a smart contract-based purchasing process.
- Report: OKEx Delisting Monero, Dash, Privacy-Cryptos Over FATF Demands
- Binance CEO: Bitcoin Futures Platform ‘SAFU’ After Attack False Alarm
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX