An ice cream shop in Berlin’s trendy Friedrichshain district has revealed that a chat with an unknown “super nice” guy spurred them to spearhead Bitcoin adoptio...
The food industry is a large, complex and global collective of businesses that is crucial for the world’s population. The food industry consists of agriculture, manufacturing, marketing, food processing and many other things. The food industry implements various technologies, including biotech, fintech and IT. The food industry is already implementing blockchain for supply chain management and automated data collection systems. Cryptocurrencies are also an important part of the future of the food industry. Today, one can buy and order food with Bitcoin on various sites and services. Bitcoin-accepting food delivery services are a part of today’s food infrastructure too. Young food start-ups can also implement cryptocurrencies into their business structure to gather funding through an ICO or to make a smart contract-based purchasing process.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX