BTG Pactual, the leading Latin America investment bank, joined the organizing committee of the Post-Trade Distributed Ledger Group.
The food industry is a large, complex and global collective of businesses that is crucial for the world’s population. The food industry consists of agriculture, manufacturing, marketing, food processing and many other things. The food industry implements various technologies, including biotech, fintech and IT. The food industry is already implementing blockchain for supply chain management and automated data collection systems. Cryptocurrencies are also an important part of the future of the food industry. Today, one can buy and order food with Bitcoin on various sites and services. Bitcoin-accepting food delivery services are a part of today’s food infrastructure too. Young food start-ups can also implement cryptocurrencies into their business structure to gather funding through an ICO or to make a smart contract-based purchasing process.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Funds ‘SAFU’ After Amazon Web Services Error Stops Withdrawals
- Libra Members Consider Quitting Project Due to Gov’t Pressure: Report
- Crypto Taxation Around the Globe — What Do Regulations Look Like?
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’