Walmart China will track food move in its supply chain with Vechain’s Thor blockchain.
The food industry is a large, complex and global collective of businesses that is crucial for the world’s population. The food industry consists of agriculture, manufacturing, marketing, food processing and many other things. The food industry implements various technologies, including biotech, fintech and IT. The food industry is already implementing blockchain for supply chain management and automated data collection systems. Cryptocurrencies are also an important part of the future of the food industry. Today, one can buy and order food with Bitcoin on various sites and services. Bitcoin-accepting food delivery services are a part of today’s food infrastructure too. Young food start-ups can also implement cryptocurrencies into their business structure to gather funding through an ICO or to make a smart contract-based purchasing process.
- Bitcoin Breaks $13,000 As Rally Continues
- Square Rolls Out Bitcoin Deposits for Cash App to General Public
- BaFin Head Urges Global Bank Standards in Response to Facebook’s Libra
- Swiss Stock Exchange Asks Central Bank to Issue Stablecoin
- Price Analysis 26/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, ADA, TRX