A blockchain platform meant to fight authoritarianism has been launched by the Asia Pacific Conservative Union.
Freedom is an ability to act without constraint. Financial and political freedom are some of the most important values of the modern world and are crucial to the development of societies. Government structure is limiting for people, sometimes for all the right reasons and sometimes without any logic — due to too much bureaucracy and backwardness of the system. Some people see Bitcoin as a foundation for future financial freedom. Blockchain’s uncensored and immutable structure can bring economic freedom with Bitcoin. “Bitcoin is freedom” is a topic on the Bitcointalk Forum that has promoted new cryptocurrency as a method of freeing people from central banks’ oppression. However, governmental technological resources are growing and can currently implement cryptocurrency and digital money into the existing monetary structure. With increasing capitalization of crypto, it’s only a matter of time before governments will try to get crypto under their control.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20