It is still too early to gauge the impact of QE on crypto, says Mati Greenspan. “The initial shock of the global economy grinding to a halt” is still too fresh.
Andrew has been a professional writer and editor for more than 30 years. He received an M.A. in statistics from Columbia University in 2017 and has since been working as a freelance writer with a specialty in machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and big data. He likes to swim, play tennis and hike in the Hudson Highlands.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst