In the Senate, Loeffler will reportedly help oversee the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), a potential conflict of interest given that her husband’s ...
Andrew has been a professional writer and editor for more than 30 years. He received an M.A. in statistics from Columbia University in 2017 and has since been working as a freelance writer with a specialty in machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and big data. He likes to swim, play tennis and hike in the Hudson Highlands.
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay