Ray Dalio gave an interview to CNBC explaining his investment thesis, noting that Bitcoin is not fulfilling its purposes as money and is inferior to gold.
Future of Money News
With the appearance of cryptocurrency, the future of money has begun to form in a different way. No wonder, since using cryptocurrency involves not only technology or finance, but also social, political and other aspects of life as well. The impact of Bitcoin in the future of money has many obvious advantages, such as the capability of programming money for use in a certain way, fast and cheap money transfers — including international ones — the possibility to exchange cryptocurrency into all existing fiat currencies, provision of new businesses and jobs worldwide, endless security options, ability of storing important files safely on blockchain, etc. In addition, there are some future of money conferences which are meant to help learn more about cryptocurrency and its abilities.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA