A crypto startup says merchants are being exploited by credit card companies, and is creating a Blockchain protocol which lowers transaction fees.
Future of Money News
With the appearance of cryptocurrency, the future of money has begun to form in a different way. No wonder, since using cryptocurrency involves not only technology or finance, but also social, political and other aspects of life as well. The impact of Bitcoin in the future of money has many obvious advantages, such as the capability of programming money for use in a certain way, fast and cheap money transfers — including international ones — the possibility to exchange cryptocurrency into all existing fiat currencies, provision of new businesses and jobs worldwide, endless security options, ability of storing important files safely on blockchain, etc. In addition, there are some future of money conferences which are meant to help learn more about cryptocurrency and its abilities.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altseason? Bitcoin Price Flat as XRP, ETH, XLM Near 20% Daily Returns