A crypto startup says merchants are being exploited by credit card companies, and is creating a Blockchain protocol which lowers transaction fees.
Future of Money News
With the appearance of cryptocurrency, the future of money has begun to form in a different way. No wonder, since using cryptocurrency involves not only technology or finance, but also social, political and other aspects of life as well. The impact of Bitcoin in the future of money has many obvious advantages, such as the capability of programming money for use in a certain way, fast and cheap money transfers — including international ones — the possibility to exchange cryptocurrency into all existing fiat currencies, provision of new businesses and jobs worldwide, endless security options, ability of storing important files safely on blockchain, etc. In addition, there are some future of money conferences which are meant to help learn more about cryptocurrency and its abilities.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Acquires San Francisco-Based Tech Startup Blockspring
- South African Gov’t Reveals It Has No Plans to Ban Crypto in Recent Consultation Paper
- BitTorrent’s Tron-Based BTT Token Integration Will Launch by Summer
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16