Volumes of Bitcoin received by payment processors declined from a peak of $411 million in September 2017 to a low of $60 million in May 2018.
GoCoin Payment Gateway is an international payment processing platform offering a payment gateway consisting of customers’ APIs that are open for integration into businesses, retail and online merchants so they can accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin as payment methods. The first release of the software was announced in 2013 and currently the main office of the company is headquartered in Singapore. GoCoin has only a one percent fee for transactions. Also, GoCoin is a written in Go language (golang) solution for Bitcoin that includes an online client, server software that is running all the time, an offline wallet application, a blockchain downloader for optimization of the initial download of the blockchain and other tools.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000