Volumes of Bitcoin received by payment processors declined from a peak of $411 million in September 2017 to a low of $60 million in May 2018.
GoCoin Payment Gateway is an international payment processing platform offering a payment gateway consisting of customers’ APIs that are open for integration into businesses, retail and online merchants so they can accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin as payment methods. The first release of the software was announced in 2013 and currently the main office of the company is headquartered in Singapore. GoCoin has only a one percent fee for transactions. Also, GoCoin is a written in Go language (golang) solution for Bitcoin that includes an online client, server software that is running all the time, an offline wallet application, a blockchain downloader for optimization of the initial download of the blockchain and other tools.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO