The Internal Revenue Service hopes to require tech giants such as Google and Microsoft to silently share crypto-related activity by users: Report.
Google is one of the most popular multinational Internet-related corporation that specializes in virtual products and services. All Google cryptocurrency latest news is about blocking adverts for cryptocurrencies. The company explains that a lot of advertised can be made by scams and they just want to promote better security to people. Not just that though, there also was an announcement that all crypto-related extensions in applications that conclude any scripts for mining will be deleted. Applying for registration suchlike extensions has been already banned while already existed ones will be removed by the end of July 2018. The reason of it is that the number of extensions that do mining without the knowledge of user has surged recently and 90% haven’t met the requirements. Other blockchain-related functions in applications haven’t met any prohibition.
- Bitcoin Dips Below $10,000 for the Second Time in July
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing
- Libra Vs. US Congress: All There Is to Know Ahead of Hearings
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM