Another FAANG company has its sights on financial services — this time it’s Google, as Forbes has reported, polemically claiming this could “kill Bitcoin.”
Google is one of the most popular multinational Internet-related corporation that specializes in virtual products and services. All Google cryptocurrency latest news is about blocking adverts for cryptocurrencies. The company explains that a lot of advertised can be made by scams and they just want to promote better security to people. Not just that though, there also was an announcement that all crypto-related extensions in applications that conclude any scripts for mining will be deleted. Applying for registration suchlike extensions has been already banned while already existed ones will be removed by the end of July 2018. The reason of it is that the number of extensions that do mining without the knowledge of user has surged recently and 90% haven’t met the requirements. Other blockchain-related functions in applications haven’t met any prohibition.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- Dutch Soccer Assn. Trials Blockchain App at EU Championship Qualifying Match
- New York Judge Grants US Government Right to Intervene in $7M Bitcoin Fraud Case
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects in Past Two Months of Testing
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish