“Official Coin of Virtual Reality” Raises 1,022 BTC from Industry Leaders. Now Moves into 30-Day Public Crowdsale
Halsey Minor News
Halsey Minor is the CNET founder and technology entrepreneur, who was born in 1964 in Virginia, U.S. CNET is a media website that is focused on technology news, reviews, blogs and videos, which was founded in 1994. It is often referred to as the most popular sources of technology news. Halsey Minor is also the establisher of Minor Ventures — a venture capital firm funding tech startups — and a service called Uphold — a digital money service. Halsey’s net worth was estimated around $180 million in 2001, which made him one of the richest people in the world at the time. In 2008, Halsey Minor’s CNET was sold to CBS for $1.8 billion — the bargain that made him more than $200 million. However, in 2013, he owed $100 million to creditors and did not have enough money to repay the debt. A series of bad real estate deals and investments are often named as a reason behind this.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20