Blockchain will boost the health industry by integrating patient data and widening medical research.
If Bitcoin is considered to be the new generation of financial relations, the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrency is based has now become quite interesting for other essential aspects of our lives, such as music, life sciences and health. Blockchain in the healthcare industry can be used not only for data storage, but as a system which can follow all the patients’ activities from any medical organization. The main principle is to make the system transparent and medical data easily accessible when it’s needed. In addition, such technology and healthcare programs can automatically send prescriptions to the nearest pharmacy. Everything is going to be based on specific smart contracts on the blockchain which only the patient can cryptographically sign. Currently, blockchain healthcare startups are trying to strengthen the platforms from possible hacking attacks.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Spanish Car Manufacturer SEAT Joins Alastria Consortium to Develop Blockchain Products
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX
- BitTorrent’s Tron-Based BTT Token Integration Will Launch by Summer
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16