Tech startup Nebula Genomics is launching DNA sequencing using blockchain without the need for customers to reveal their personal information.
If Bitcoin is considered to be the new generation of financial relations, the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrency is based has now become quite interesting for other essential aspects of our lives, such as music, life sciences and health. Blockchain in the healthcare industry can be used not only for data storage, but as a system which can follow all the patients’ activities from any medical organization. The main principle is to make the system transparent and medical data easily accessible when it’s needed. In addition, such technology and healthcare programs can automatically send prescriptions to the nearest pharmacy. Everything is going to be based on specific smart contracts on the blockchain which only the patient can cryptographically sign. Currently, blockchain healthcare startups are trying to strengthen the platforms from possible hacking attacks.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA