Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange (LCX) is tokenizing a $25 million movie fund together with renowned Hollywood actor Dr. Wesley Snipes.
Hollywood is a district in Los Angeles, California. Traditionally, Hollywood is associated with the American cinema industry, as there are lots of production companies in this district and many famous actors live nearby. Besides this, Hollywood is a popular place for tourists and nightlife activities. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies are — step-by-step — being implemented in Hollywood. Not only is Hollywood a place for various conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin — such as the Hollywood Blockchain Meetup — but its cinema industry is also undergoing changes. The first-ever Hollywood blockchain movie was made in 2018, marking a new era for both industries. Such films will become the end of piracy, as all copyrights will be securely kept on a blockchain network. Moreover, these films will be available for purchase in cryptocurrency.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH