A blockchain trade finance platform developed by eight major banks, among them HSBC, BNP Paribas, and Citi, is now ready for commercial launch in Singapore in Q...
HSBC is a British multinational financial services company founded in British Hong Kong in 1865 by Thomas Sutherland. HSBC bank is currently one of the largest banks in terms of revenue, total assets and operating income. Some of the major subsidiaries of HSBC are HSBC Bank USA, HSBC Bank PLC, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, and HSBC Japan. HSBC mostly specializes in commercial banking, investment banking, wealth management and global private banking. HSBC was a part of numerous money laundering investigations by the U.K., U.S. and international authorities. The company was also a part of a foreign exchange (forex) scandal and London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) scandal, both of which resulted with fines in favor of the authorities. However, HSBC Bank remains one of the most influential and robust international financial services in Europe and in the world.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO